Win a place for YOU and THREE of your #TeamGirls at a Fuel2Fly Clinic, presented by Suncorp, this July school holidays!
Fuel2Fly presented by Suncorp are offering TEN lucky Fuel2Fly Fans (9-14 years) the opportunity to win a ticket for themselves and three friends to attend one of our 2018 July School Holiday Clinics with Laura Geitz and Clare McMeniman!
For a chance to win: LIKE the Fuel2Fly presented by Suncorp Facebook page, LIKE this competition post and TAG your #TeamGirls in the comments, TELLING US: ‘Which clinic you would like to attend and why!’
Promotion commences on 17/06/18 at 4:00pm and campaign closes on 24/06/18 at 5.00pm.
Winners will be announced on the Fuel2Fly Facebook page by 25/06/18. For conditions of entry, see below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry into this competition is deemed to be in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For a chance to win: LIKE the Fuel2Fly presented by Suncorp Facebook page, LIKE this competition post, TAG your #TeamGirls in the comments, TELLING US: ‘Which clinic you would like to attend and why!’
- Entry is only open to all permanent residents of Australia. Where an entrant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must provide written permission for the entrant to participate. Employees of Fuel2Fly and their immediate families, and any agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 17/06/18 at 4:00pm AEST and campaign closes on 24/06/18 at 5.00pm AEST. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and not at the time of transmission by an entrant.
- An entrant cannot enter more than once.
- The competition will be judged on 25/06/18 at 10:00am AEST. There will be ten winning valid entries chosen by Fuel2Fly will win the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian over the age of 18.
- The winners will be notified in writing message posted on the Fuel2Fly presented by Suncorp Facebook Page on Monday 25/06/18, and the winners will need to contact Fuel2Fly via email ([email protected]) to claim their prize.
- In the event a winner does not contact Fuel2Fly within five (5) days of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the Promoter’s premises as are necessary for an unclaimed prize five (5) after the draw date, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
- The draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prizes must be used at the clinic location that was stipulated at the time of entry. The prize is not transferrable to another clinic series.
- Participation in the Fuel2Fly Clinic is dependent upon:
- Participants turning 9-14 years in 2018
- Parents/Carers of participants consenting to the Terms & Conditions of Fuel2Fly Pty Ltd prior to the clinic date.
- Fuel2Fly do not make any representations or warranties in relation to the suitability of the prize for use by a winner.
- Fuel2Fly shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize (s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any expense, including taxes, travel, spare parts or maintenance associated with accepting, taking or using a prize, will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned Fuel2Fly reserve the right in their discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in Australia, where relevant.
- All entries become the property of the Fuel2Fly and it’s partners. The personal information that you provide to enter this competition, including but not limited to your name and address, will be used to conduct this competition and may be used for direct marketing purposes. Your Information maybe disclosed to competition sponsors and partners (if any), prize suppliers, marketing and promotional agencies, market research companies, mailing houses and transport/delivery companies. If you do not provide the Information, you will be unable to enter the competition. Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by law.
- If for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Fuel2Fly which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Fuel2Fly reserves the right in its sole discretion and, subject to the approval of those authorities who have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- If an entrant does not provide all the information requested by Fuel2Fly or such information is not accurate or truthful, All Stars may determine at its discretion that the entrant will be ineligible and notable to win or claim the prize.
- Each entrant warrants to Fuel2Fly that the Facebook Comment submitted is their original literary work, which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being deemed invalid.
- To the extent permitted by law, the entrants irrevocably consent to the use of their testimonials and/or content of their entry in the competition, for promotion and marketing purposes without additional compensation (financial or otherwise). The entrants hereby assign to the promoter their intellectual property rights in their testimonials and content of their entry in the competition and consent to waive their moral rights.
- Prize pool: Ten (10) winners each receiving four (4) passes to a Fuel2Fly Clinic, presented by Suncorp, during the 2018 July School Holidays.
- Fuel2Fly is Fuel2Fly Pty Ltd, ABN 58616278892 of 38 Ninth Avenue, Coorparoo QLD 4151